1) Enter the meet at our pool
(If that link doesn't work, go to our website marylandmastersspcc.com drop down meets and you'll find it.)
2) Enter the 1 Hour Postal Swim; (email to follow)
3) Send offs: When you're pushing off, please remember to anticipate the send off time. If you are leaving on the "60", you should be dropping below the surface, arms/head in streamline and both legs pushing when the clock reaches "60". If you are looking at the clock, and see the "60", then drop to push, you are leaving about :02 late. This is especially important when you are circle swimming and leaving :05 apart. If you leave late, the lane will get bunched up or someone will be messing with your toes. On the hand, leaving too soon to the person in front of you is not a good habit either. Please be mindful.
3) Turns: It wonderful to have great turns at a meet. Well, practicing great turns during your workout, will certainly help you have great turns at meets. It's so easy to relax and get into bad habits. Remember to work on your steam-line off the walls, try not to breath in/out of turns, try not to pop up too early, and throw one or two dolphin kicks into the mix!
4) Come to practice this Sunday!